25 September 2013

Mom-Lovin Hop No. 17

HORRAY!!! The new Hop is here!!! Link up SIX of your links! Get your Hop on!

Lena and I are very excited to welcome Andrea from Hand and the Heart as our new co-host! Please follow her super sweet blog if you haven't already!


Our Featured Mama today is Sara from Sew Loved 


Image Map
I am SO ((or maybe I should say 'sew')) happy that Sara linked up last week. Love love her blog. I love all things sewing and so of course this is right up my alley, but Sara has lots of other stuff going on too! Check out her latest post on how to shop for wardrobe basics.

**We feature a new mama every week so check back next week to see if its you**









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. I always respond but tend to reply to your comment rather than email. I hope you'll check back for my response!

UA-45077507-1